Why should I Subscribe to TeleMDCentral?
According to statistics, approximately 70% of doctor visits are unnecessary! Why waste that time and money? TeleMDCentral is the easiest, most flexible and cost effective way to speak with a doctor and nurse to get the care you need. For the average cost of one to two copays, gain unlimited access to board certified doctors for a year!
- No need to disrupt work by taking time off – consults can be done from the convenience of your home, workplace, or even vacation so you can get back to what’s important right away
- Avoid stresses of travel, traffic, parking, and waiting at a doctor’s office or urgent care center
- No appointment needed!
- No long wait times, crowded waiting rooms or high copays
- No referrals
- Health savings on prescriptions, lab tests, and imaging studies
- Care coordination with your primary care doctor, if needed
Disclaimer:Members must complete a simple clinical intake process prior to consultation. Some services may be limited in: MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, VT, RI, KS, DC, PR and MA. Local pharmacy is not available in in RI, KS, and MA. Service is not available in AR, IA, OK, SC, and TX (due to state regulations). Controlled substances are not prescribed. There is no guarantee that member will receive prescription (Rx) medication, diagnosis or treatment plan. TeleMDCentral is not health insurance, and does not replace your primary care physician. If you have an urgent medical condition, please dial 911. All services are HIPAA-compliant.